The Alexa app is a companion app for Alexa-enabled devices.
Use the Alexa app on your mobile devices or computers to:
1. Set up Alexa-enabled devices.
2. Edit device settings.
3. Listen to music.
4. Control smart home devices.
5. Create and manage Routines.
6. Find and manage Skills.
3.Select Echo & Alexa, and then select your device.
4.Select Device Location.
5.Enter your complete address, and then select Save.
2.Go to the settings menu
4.Scroll down, and then select Sign Out.
2. Select the settings menu
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Notifications.
5. Select Reminders on this device.
6. Toggle Notifications on or off.
2. Sign out of the app.
3. Uninstall and then reinstall the app.
2. Reload the web page.
3. Clear the cookies and cache from your web browser.
4. Close your web browser, and then open it again.
2. Open the app and enter your Amazon account credentials
3. Accept the prompt to grant the app location access. Then tap Next and Finish.